We offer individual shoe insoles which are developed according to each patient’s feet:
1. Adjusting insoles correct foot deformities, support arches, remove weight from the heel and other problematic areas of the foot.
2. Compensating insoles provide foot support and evenly distribute the load on the foot.
We recommend wearing these shoe insoles in case of biomechanical disorders and deformities of a foot and for the prevention of diseases.
• facilitate walking;
• support arches of a foot;
• evenly distribute the weight per foot;
• reduce foot and leg fatigue;
• activate blood circulation;
• help prevent foot deformities;
• perform amortization during a movement.
We perform a detailed inspection of the feet for each patient: we identify foot deformities, a height of an arch and painful foot points. If there is a need – we conduct a computerized exam of a sole showing a distribution of a pressure in a foot while moving. This exam is particularly recommended for athletes and people with diabetes.