- Orthosis is made mainly of textile with additional elements: belts and supporting bands.
- The brace supports lumbar spine and reduces the weight exerted on the back.
- It is recommended to be used during rehabilitation period.
- The support does not restrict active range of motion, prevents from injury.
- Lumbar injury.
- Muscle strain.
- Lumbar dyscosis.
- Conditions resulting from osteoporosis and osteochondrosis.
- Thoraco-lumbar disc hernia.
- Weakened back and abdominal muscles.
- After simple vertebral fracture.
- After lumbar surgeries.
Cotton 50%, rubber 30%, polyester 10%, polyamide 10%.