- Arm sling.
- It is recommended to be used during rehabilitation period.
- The strap can be used for additional fixation.
- Arm immobilization.
- In case of shoulder injury or strain.
- Elbow joint disease.
- After arthroscopy.
- After collarbone or proximal humerus part fractures (without dislocation).
- To immobilize the shoulder and elbow.
- To support the weight of the upper extremity across the contralateral shoulder, without stress on the neck.
- To prevent brachial plexus traction.
- To relieve pain and prevent from partial shoulder dislocation.
Polyurethane – 50 %, cotton – 30 %, polyamide – 20 %.