|Knee centre circ., cm||28-30||30-33||33-36||36-39||39-42||42-45||45-49|
- Knee orthosis is made mainly of textile with additional elements. Covers thigh and calf. Textile parts are connected with each other through the hinges that are in medial and lateral sides of the knee. Hinges can be set required angle. Also has additional support.
- Purpose: to capture and immobilize the knee joint at required angle.
- It is recommended to be used during rehabilitation period.
- Knee joint contracture.
- Femur or patella fracture.
- Knee joint injuries.
- Postoperational condition.
Color yarn – 52 %, white Morw – 28 %, spandex – 20 %.