- With support.
- Elastic, breathable, knitted brace optimally fits and easily reinforce the elbow joint.
- Anatomical knit and silicone inserts replicates joint anatomy, ensuring support compliance, stability of the elbow joint and ligaments, distribution of compression from the elbow to the other tissues.
- Graduated compression reduces swelling and haematoma formation.
- Compression especially increases during motion and improves blood circulation of the joints and tendons. In the ends of support the compression is lower.
- Arthrosis/arthritis conditioned swelling.
- After injuries and/or operations.
Polyamide – 58 %, rubber – 27,5 %, viscose – 7,5 %, elastan – 7 %.