- Without support.
- Elastic, breathable, knitted brace optimally fits and easily reinforce the elbow joint.
- Anatomical knit ensures support compliance and distribution of compression from the elbow to the other tissues.
- Graduated compression reduces swelling and haematoma formation.
- Compression especially increases during motion and improves blood circulation of the joints and tendons. In the ends of support the compression is lower.
- Pain, swelling.
- Elbow joint adjacent tissue inflammations.
- Ligament or tendon strains.
- Injury prevention.
- Designed to be used during sports
Polyamide – 58 %, rubber – 27,5 %, viscose – 7,5 %, elastan – 7 %.