- Knitted knee support.
- It is recommended to be used during rehabilitation period.
- The brace does not restrict active range of motion, prevents from injury, and is designed to be used during sports.
- Elastic, breathable, knitted brace optimally fits and easily reinforces the knee joint. Anatomical knit ensures support compliance.
- Compression especially increases during motion and improves blood circulation of the joints and tendons. In the ends of support the compression is lower.
- Designed to stabilize the knee.
- Knee arthrosis.
- Patella osteochondrosis of various origins.
- Tendon of the knee area and articular sacks (bursa) inflammation.
- Roughness osteochondrosis tibia.
- Patella instability.
- Injury prevention.
- Knee pain.
- Cartilage disease.
- Deficient knee patellar positions.
- Knee joint, ligament and muscle sprains.
Polyamide – 58 %, rubber – 27,5 %, viscose – 7,5 %, elastan – 7 %.