|Ankle circ., cm||17-19||19-21||21-23||23-25||25-27||27-29|
- Knitted ankle support with cross clasp.
- It is recommended to be used during rehabilitation period.
- The brace does not restrict active range of motion, prevents from injury, and is designed to be used during sports.
- Elastic, breathable, knitted brace optimally fits and easily reinforce the ankle joint.
- Anatomical knit and silicone pelotes replicates joint anatomy, ensuring support compliance, stability of the ankle joint and ligaments, distribution of compression from the ankle to the other tissues.
- Graduated compression reduces swelling and haematoma formation.
- Compression especially increases during motion and improves blood circulation of the joints and tendons. In the ends of support the compression is lower.
- Designed to stabilize the ankle.
- Weak ankle ligaments.
- Swelling caused by joint arthrosis and/or arthritis.
- After injuries and operations.
- Injury prevention.
- Ankle ligaments, tendons or muscles damage and/or inflammation.
polyamide – 58 %, rubber – 27,5 %, viscose – 7,5 %, elastan – 7 %.