- Open patella (kneecap) knee brace.
- It is recommended to be used during rehabilitation period.
- The brace does not restrict active range of motion, prevents from injury, and is designed to be used during sports.
- Designed to stabilize the knee.
- Incorrect position of the patella (kneecap).
- Degenerative knee joint disorders.
- Patellar ligament strain.
- Different nature patellar osteochondropathies.
- Anterior knee joint bursitis.
- During rehabilitation period after patella surgery.
Color yarn – 52 %, white Morw – 28 %, spandex – 20 %.