- Elastic knee brace.
- It is recommended to be used during rehabilitation period.
- The brace does not restrict active range of motion, prevents from injury, and is designed to be used during sports.
- Designed to stabilize the knee.
- Knee tendon inflammations.
- Tibial osteochondrosis.
- Patellar (kneecap) instability.
- Anterior ligament strain.
- Lateral knee joint instability.
- Type “X” or type “O” deformation arthrosis.
- The crucial ligament or meniscus tears.
- Rheumatoid polyarthritis with knee deformation.
- During rehabilitation period following knee surgery.
- For stabilization of the knee in case of acute injury.
Color yarn – 52 %, white Morw – 28 %, spandex – 20 %.